Here are 5 Secrets to Learn English Fast
- Set a Goal - Decide how many minutes each day you are going to set aside for your English studies. Stick to this no matter what comes about. Setting a goal to study each day will help you more quickly achieve your goal to learn English fast.
- Set a Time - Know at what time you are going to study English each day. This is part of your goal setting but of equal importance to your success. Your time might be first thing in the morning. Or it might be on your evening commute home. Whatever the time is, stick to it.
- Take Notes - Buy yourself a notebook to use for your English studies. In your notebook take notes of the words or phrases that may be difficult for you to remember. Spell them out. Write their definition. You'll be surprised with how much this will help you in your goal to learn English fast.
- Collect English Articles and Pictures - Keep a folder and collect English articles and pictures about the language and country you are learning about. You might find an article about England or the United States. Add those to your folder. The internet is full of English language newspapers. Print off some articles to look over and see how many words you recognize.
- Have Fun! - There is no sense setting a goal to learn English if you don't have fun. Use your new language skills to practice with native speakers. And before you know it, you'll be on your way to learning English. Good luck and have fun!
Pour être informé des derniers articles, inscrivez vous :