How to Learn and Memorize English Vocabulary: Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the English Language
How to Learn and Memorize English Vocabulary … Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the English Language (and adaptable to many other languages too)
Special Edition for Teachers of ESL & EFL
If you'd like to improve the ability of your students to learn English vocabulary by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) … using simple memory techniques that they can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book that you as a teacher of English will ever read.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if your students have a good memory or not.
The information in this book will teach you:
• Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
• The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
• Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially English.
• How your students can create a 26 “letter location” memory system based on the English alphabet.
• Unique techniques that will have your students literally “tuning in” on the English language.
• How to separate English words in the most effective manner for memorization.
• Two secret ways your students can use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate the stress and apprehension English learners face as they struggle to learn English vocabulary.
• And much, much more …
These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of a “bad memory” to make real strides in learning English vocabulary.
Don’t worry! None of these techniques are rocket science.
Frankly, if your students can memorize a short email address or the name of a movie, then they can use this system to memorize a language as rich and diverse as English.
Plus, everything you’ll learn in this book applies to every other language that shares the same alphabet with English. And with a little imagination, the ideas are easily transferable to other alphabet systems too.
But there’s really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not teaching your students this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of having students who read, speak and recall an abundance of English vocabulary thanks to how you've easily expanded the natural abilities of their minds.